Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our School Assignment

Marcia and I agreed to do a 'school theme' project for this posting.

Marcia's Project

Here is a card that I incorporated my daughter's artwork in. Since Grandpa's birthday is coming up in a few days, I thought he would enjoy seeing his granddaughter's picture of him.


Crayon Art


Supplies used:


Polka Dot Papers from Playshop in black, apple green, lavender and red

Stampin' Up! cardstock in Green Galore, Lovely Lilac, Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Basic Black

DCWV textured cardstock and glittered cardstock

Quickutz Crayons Revolution die

Stamps from Inkadinkado and Fiskars Happy and You Know It Clear Stamp set

Kat's Project

My 6 year old niece, Kelsey, is Hannah Montana's 'biggest fan'. So I thought she would love a Hannah Montana tin filled with Hannah Montana pencils, pens, and erasers. Just in time for back to school.

The tin is wrapped with gift Hannah Montana gift wrap paper with a lot of added BLING! (and yes, her name is Kelsey Love)

No comments: